The wait is over and we are thrilled to reveal our newly designated Programs of Distinction! This year, six intergenerational programs from across the country qualified for Generations United’s “seal of approval.” They join the ranks of seven other programs designated over the last two years and are excellent, diverse examples of how intergenerational programs are making their mark.
Our 2012 Programs of Distinction are:
· DOROT’s Youth Volunteer Programs,
New York, NY
· JCA Heyman Interages Center, Rockville, MD
· Northland Foundation’s AGE to age,
· OASIS Institute’s CATCH Healthy Habits, St. Louis, MO
· Sunshine Care’s The Great Friendship Link, Poway, CA
Want to learn more? Stay tuned to our weekly newsletter, Generations This Week, for profiles on each of the six programs. (Not receiving GTW? Sign up here.) Do you want your intergenerational program to be on our list? Anyone can apply and we accept applications all year! Find out more on our Programs of Distinction page. Congratulations to the Generations United Programs of Distinction for 2012!